I am a third year PhD student at NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS), National University of Singapore. I am associated with the Web Information Retrieval / Natural Language Processing Group (WING) and jointly advised by Prof. Min-Yen Kan and Prof. Tat-Seng Chua. My board research interests include knowledge base, natural language processing, and data mining. My thesis topic is on learning to knowledge-enhanced deep question generation. Besides this, I am also working on topics related to expertise style transfer, and zero/few-shot image recognition.
Prior to joining NUS, I received my Master degree from Tsinghua University under the guidance of Prof. Juanzi Li and Prof. Jie Tang (2014 - 2017). My master’s thesis is about data mining in Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs). Before that, I obtained my bachelor degree in Beihang University (2010 - 2014).
[Nov 11, 2019] One paper is accepted by AAAI 2020 about Zero-shot Food Ingredients Recognition!
[May 22, 2019] A survey paper on Neural Question Generation (NQG) is posted in the arXiv.
- Jan 2018 - Jan 2022 (expected). Ph.D Candidate, NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Sep 2014 - July 2017. M.S., Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, China.
- Sep 2010 - July 2014. B.S., Deparment of Software Engineering, Beihang University, China.
- July 2017 - Dec 2017: Research Assistant
- Knowledge Engineering Group, Tsinghua University
- Supervisor: Professor Juanzi Li and Professor Jie Tang
Awards and Hornors
- Jun. 2017. Excellent master postgraduate of CS department, Tsinghua
- Oct. 2016. Friends of Tsinghua — Renrendai scholarship
- Apr. 2013. Meritorious Winner of Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- Dec. 2011. Third prize Scholarship of Academic Performance
- Aug. 2011. Second prize of Mathematics Competition in Beihang University